Various - WipEout 3: Special Edition download free
WipEout 3: Special Edition
House, Techno, Tech House, Trance
MP3 archive size:
FLAC archive size:
WMA archive size:
AHX DTS WMA MP3 MMF MPC MP4
- 1432 downloads at 24 mb/s
MP3 album RAR archive
- 1388 downloads at 25 mb/s
FLAC album RAR archive
Tracklist Hide Credits
Producer – Rick SmithWritten-By – Emerson*, Hyde*, Smith*
|5||–Orbital||Know Where To Run
Edited By [Cut By] – Kevin Metcalf*Mixed By, Producer [Additional] – Micky Mann*Written-By, Producer – P.Hartnoll And P.Hartnoll*
Written-By, Producer – MKL
Mastered By – Mike*Written-By, Producer – Alex Gifford
|10||–The Chemical Brothers||Under The Influence
Producer – The Chemical BrothersWritten-By – Simons*, Rowlands*
Written-By, Producer – MKL
|13||–Paul van Dyk||Avenue
Written-By, Producer – Paul van Dyk
Written-By – Charlie May, D. Forbes*
- Design [Scee Studio Leeds Designer] – Paul Walker
- Design [Special Packaging Design] – The Designers Republic
- Design [Wipeout 3 Special Edition Lead Designer] – Mark McGinley
- Edited By [Digital] – Paul Morris (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 14)
- Other [Other [Wipeout 3 Special Edition Fmv Voice-over Artist] – Hitomi Zushi
- Other [Scee Studio Leeds Central Product Manager] – Enda Carey
- Other [Scee Studio Leeds Executive Producer] – Jonathan Freedman
- Other [Scee Studio Leeds Group Product Manager] – Kevin McSherry
- Other [Scee Studio Leeds Head Producer] – Phil Quirke-Webster
- Other [Scee Studio Leeds Head Programmer] – Sam Brown
- Other [Scee Studio Leeds Manual Approval] – Lee Travers, Peter "Jen-Head" Gawthorne
- Other [Scee Studio Leeds Manual Writer] – Russell Coburn
- Other [Scee Studio Leeds Print Production] – Lisa Rose, Natalie Norris
- Other [Scee Studio Leeds Public Relations] – Imogen Baker
- Other [Scee Studio Leeds Test Team] – Alan McArdle, Barclay Christmas, Carl Seddon, Christopher Speed, Colin Berry, Dean Ashley, Jason Platt, Mark O'Connor, Matthew Brooks, Mike Aspinall, Paul French, Paul Tweedle, Richard Bunn, Shaun Durney
- Other [Wipeout 3 Special Edition Art Team] – Andy Walker, Ben Deveraux, Josee Lupien, Mat Garey
- Other [Wipeout 3 Special Edition Design] – Jody Cobb, Kevin Finnigan, Scot Naylor
- Other [Wipeout 3 Special Edition Lead Artist] – Nick Phillips
- Other [Wipeout 3 Special Edition Lead Programmer] – Neil Paterson
- Other [Wipeout 3 Special Edition Producer] – Patrick McCormack
- Other [Wipeout 3 Special Edition Programming] – Gareth Preece
- Recorded By, Written-By, Producer – Sasha (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 14)
NotesThis is a PlayStation game that when inserted into a regular CD player acts as an audio CD with a blank first track.
"Auricom" "Goteki 45" "Feisar" "Icaras" "Piranha" "Xpander" recorded for Deconstruction Records. Sasha appears with kind permission of Deconstruction Records.
All tracks written and produced for Balance Management UK and Charlie May for ETC management. Published by Copyright Control / Warner Chappell. (P) and © 1999 Deconstruction Records Ltd
Charlie May appears courtesy of Warner Chappell Music Limited and ETC management.
Published by Sherlock Holmes Music/Warner Chappell Music for North America
(P) and © 1998 Underworld exclusively licensed to JBO Limited for UK and Ireland:
World excluding UK and Ireland V2 Music Limited
Licensed courtesy of JBO Limited/V2 Music Limited
Orbital "Know Where To Run"
Published by Sony Music Publishing
(P) and © 1999 FFRR
Available on the Ffrr Album "The Middle of Nowhere"
Paul Van Dyk "Avenue"
Published by MFS administrated by BMG/UFA Music Publishing
(P) and © 1999 Deviant Records
Licensed courtesy of Deviant Records Ltd./PVD Management
Propellerheads "Lethal Cut"
Published by Chrysalis Music
Produced at The Wurx
Mastered at The Exchange
(P) and © 1998 Wall of Sound Recordings
Licensed courtesy of Alex Gifford
The Chemical Brothers "Under The Influence"
Published by MCA Music Ltd.
(P) and © 1999 Virgin Records Ltd.
Licensed courtesy of Virgin Records Ltd.
Game © 2000 Psygnosis Limited. Wipeout, Psygnosis and the Psygnosis logo are ™ or ® of Psygnosis Limited. All rights reserved. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by Psygnosis Limited.
Library programmes © 1993-1999 Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 11719 17942 9
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 942S
|SCES-01909||Various||Wip3out (CD, Enh, PAL, Mix)||Sony Computer Entertainment Europe, Psygnosis Ltd.||SCES-01909||Europe||1999|
|SCES-01909||Various||Wip3out (CD, Enh, PAL, Mix)||Sony Computer Entertainment Europe||SCES-01909||Europe||1999|
|SCPS-10098, SCPS 10098||Various||WipEout 3 (CD, Enh, NTSC, Mix)||Sony Computer Entertainment Inc., Psygnosis Ltd., Sony Computer Entertainment Inc., Psygnosis Ltd.||SCPS-10098, SCPS 10098||Japan||2000|
|SLUS-00865||Various||Wipeout 3 (CD, Enh, Mix)||Sony Computer Entertainment America, Psygnosis Ltd.||SLUS-00865||US||1999|
|SCES 02845-T, SCES 00299-T, 9493129||Various||2 Games: WipEout 3: Special Edition / Destruction Derby 2 (CD, Enh, PAL, Mix + CD, RE, PAL, Pla)||Sony Computer Entertainment Europe, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe||SCES 02845-T, SCES 00299-T, 9493129||Europe||2000|
Related Various - WipEout 3: Special Edition albums
- Orbital - 2Orbital download
- Hal Russell's Chemical Feast - Elixir download
- Boris & Paul Strive - Words download
- Jesca Hoop - Kismet download
- DJ Dag - Club Mix Volume Two download
- Sasha Wins & Igor Shep - Failure To Fully Understand download
- J.J. Stone - Hurricane download
- Warface - Art Of War download
- Sasha - Run Dung Me download
- The Chemical Brothers - Do It Again download